The mission of the Alumni Council is to promote Kent as an outstanding institution fostering academic excellence, strong character, and spiritual awareness among its students; to strengthen bonds within the Kent alumni community; and to serve as a liaison for all things Kent!
Through our many Regional Alumni Groups, we build small Kent communities in cities around the country and the world, reconnecting friends and building new friendships among alumni, who share the special bond of the Kent experience and the ideals of Simplicity of Life, Directness of Purpose, and Self-Reliance.
The 30 members of the Alumni Council focus on five efforts, and we invite you to join us:
- Communications: Improving Kent’s social media content and traffic to tell the world what an extraordinary school we have, and to promote alumni events, School programs, and connections between the School and all alumni and friends of Kent
- Class Agents: Engaging and connecting with alumni to encourage their support of Kent, and working with young alumni to develop ways to make Kent relevant and rewarding for our newest generation of future alumni leaders
- Events: Maintaining an active events calendar around the country and the world to engage the Kent community with educational, family, social, and networking programming
- Ambassadors: Partnering with Kent Admissions to encourage prospective students to attend Kent
- Alumni Recognition: Paying tribute to the accomplishments and contributions of Kent alumni through the Reverend Frederick H. Sill, O.H.C. Society and the Athletic Hall of Fame
Please explore the website to learn more about the exciting Kent of today! If you haven’t visited this site in a while, please take a moment to verify and update your contact information2020欧洲杯对阵图. And if you haven’t visited the Kent campus recently, it’s even more beautiful than when you were last there, so I encourage you to visit, attend a Reunion, or come to a Lions game!
Lastly, please consider giving generously to Kent. The gap between the cost of tuition and the actual cost of providing the extraordinary opportunities available to every student is covered by charitable contributions, and Kent has a longstanding tradition of offering a top-notch education to students of all means.
Jesse B. Kimball ’98
President, Alumni Council